Agra Street Food Walk
A visit to Agra is incomplete without tasting it’s delightful local cuisine. This food walk of Agra will help you taste delicious street food dishes of varied Indian cuisines available from some of the oldest and most reputed food joints in the city. All the food items have been personally tested and are as safe as possible. It is a walking tour of Agra city in which you will visit walk around some non-touristy markets of Agra city and taste some of the best local food dishes. The food served in this food walk is equivalent to one meal plus various snacks served during a duration of 3-4 hours. We visit around 7-9 different food places and taste the authentic local street food of Agra and a full meal for dinner. This food walk can be enjoyed by vegetarians as well as non-vegetarians.
Duration : 3-4 Hours.
Starting Time : 4:00 PM. Can be customised depending upon availability.
Cost: INR 4000 per person. INR 4500 for a single person. Private tours at different timings can be arranged for INR 500 per guest extra.
- Unlimited food and non- alcoholic drinks during the tour.
- Bottled water, wipes, sanitizer etc.
- Taxes, entry fees.
- Pickup and drop from hotel in Agra.
- Any purchase of food or any other item done by guests during the food walk.
- Pickup and drop from outside Agra town.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- There is some walking involved, dress accordingly.
- Transport from New Delhi can be arranged on request.
- Buy this food walk and get 10% discount on food tours and photo walks listed on http://indiafoodtour.com and http://Foodtourindelhi.com
- 10% discount on total price if there are 5 or more people in your group.