This photography tour of Agra lets you explore and photograph most worth visiting monuments of Agra city not just limited to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Your photography guide helps you understand the lesser known details of each place you visit and rich history of this ancient city. This is an excellent choice for casual as well as dedicated photographers who want to take some memorable professional quality pictures to keep the memories of their trip to Taj Mahal fresh for a life time.
Instead of worrying about finding good spots to take pictures or how to take them, you can rely on the expertise of your photography guide to make sure that your photos are the best and will be more than just worth sharing with friends and family.
Photo shoots in Agra are available on request for couples, families, groups and even solo travellers. Assistance with clothing, makeup, jewellery etc. can be provided if required. These photo shoots done by a qualified photographer are an excellent way of having some high quality pictures taken of you and your loved ones in front of one of seven wonders of the world, Taj Mahal and other beautiful monuments there. Photographs are professionally edited and provided within a week on physical media or email.
- Pick-up drop from Delhi in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch, bottled water and entrance fees and all taxes.
- Services of a photography guide.
- Photography and sightseeing in Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and some other monuments and markets of Agra.
- Early departure from Delhi or late departure from Agra for early morning or late evening photography.
- Rental of photography gear.
After pickup from Delhi, the driver takes you to Agra where the local guide meets you and takes you on the guided heritage tour of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and some other places of interest. Lunch from a high quality restaurant is provided during the tour. Drop back in Delhi after the tour is over.
- INR 12500 per guest on twin sharing basis. INR 6000 for each additional guest.
- INR 21000 for a solo tour.
Photo Shoot Cost:
INR 35000 for a couple or a solo guest. INR 5000 for each extra guest.