Join a culinary tour for your India trip.
Culinary tours are an incredibly delicious and fun way to explore a country, it’s sights and cuisine. We offer all of this in our tours that and much more. The tours which we operate cover not just the food and sights but also some delightful things to do like camel safaris, camping in desert, playing with and feeding elephants instead of just riding them, visiting spice markets and see how they are used in original form, tea tasting and many others depending upon the package. We arrange these culinary tours for large groups as well as individual travellers. All aspects of these tours can be customised to suit preferences of the guests.
Please check some sample itineraries which you can look over for some ideas. A custom itinerary depending upon factors like dates, places, activities, number of guests etc. can be made on request.
- Delhi-Agra- Jaipur – 5Days
- Delhi-Agra- Jaipur-Varanasi-Khajuraho – 10 days
- Delhi-Agra-Rishikesh – 7 Days
- Golden Triangle- Jodhpur-Udaipur – 12 Days
Some important features of these tours are:
- DURATION: 5 to 18 Days.
- PLACES COVERED: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Varanasi, Rishikesh, Osian, Saambhar Lake, Chittorgarh, Kerala, Mumbai in different tours.
- ACTIVITIES OFFERED: Food walks, cooking classes, interactive cooking demos, playtime with elephants, camel rides, desert safaris, camping, cultural nights, tea tasting.
- SIGHTSEEING: Most major monuments and attractions of each city in addition to some off-beat places in each tour
- TRANSPORT: By road in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles, train or air.
- TOUR GROUP SIZE: Maximum 16.
- MEALS: Almost all meals included from best restaurants and reputed street food joints.
- COST: On twin sharing basis, per person cost starts from INR 90000 or USD 1500.
Please note that the above points are indicative and may vary for different tours. You can also get a custom private culinary tour designed for yourself if you wish. Please email info @ agrafoodtour.com or use the contact form.