Agra Food Tour provides the best travel and sightseeing services in Agra for Taj Mahal and nearby places like Fatehpur Sikri, Mathura with maximum comfort at best prices. Following are some of the custom tour packages and sightseeing services in Agra that we offer:
1) Delhi Agra Day Tour
For this tour you can leave Delhi in early morning , do the sightseeing in Agra and Fatehpur Skiri (optional) during day time and come back to New Delhi by night. The number of attractions covered depends upon the wishes of guests and available time. Such a tour can also cover Mathura, Vrindavan if needed. Cost of this tour per guest on twin sharing basis is INR 9000 ( US $ 150) inclusive of all taxes. The cost includes:
- Transport from Delhi to Agra and back in air-conditioned car with driver.
- Entry fee to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Lunch, bottled water.
- All toll taxes, driver and guide fees.
2) 2 Days Delhi Agra Tour With Food Walk in Delhi
This tour combines the best of Indian food available in Delhi with best sights of Delhi and Agra. In this tour, the guests can enjoy a 6-7 hours long food tour in Delhi followed by a drive to Agra to see the Taj Mahal at sunset or sun-rise the next day. A sample itinerary of such a tour is:
- Pickup from hotel for a food tour of Delhi. Each food tour has around 15-16 Indian dishes and covers some famous attractions of Delhi including Old Delhi, Chandni Chowk, Chawadi Bazar, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara and Connaught Place.
- Evening drive to Agra for dinner and checkin at hotel. It’s also possible to leave next morning.
- Early morning viewing of Taj Mahal. Visit to Agra Fort after that. Breakfast and lunch in Agra.
- Drive back to Delhi in evening.
Cost of each such tour begins from INR 16000 (US $ 266 ) for for one guest on twin sharing basis.
3) Half day sightseeing tours in Agra
This tour covers Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mankameshwar Temple, Ram Bagh, Mehtab Bagh and some other places of choice in a tour of 5-6 hours. Since it’s a half day tour, it’s limited to sightseeing in Agra city itself. Cost of such a tour starts from INR 5000 ( US $ 83).
4) Full day sightseeing tour in Agra
This tour covers some main attractions in Agra as well as beyond. Some of the attractions covered in full day Agra tour are Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Ram Bagh, Mehtab Bagh as well as monuments like Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal and Akbar’s court in Fatehpur Sikri. The full day tour also covers some adjoining cities like Mathura and Vrindavan depending upon the availability of time. The duration of this tour varies between 8 to 11 hours and the cost starts from INR 10000 (US $ 166) for 2 guests.
4) Delhi Agra Jaipur Tours
The above mentioned tours can also be combined with Delhi – Agra or Delhi – Agra – Jaipur tour packages. The tourists can choose to spend a day or two in Agra depending upon their preferences on their way to Jaipur from Delhi or the other way around. Cost for such tours vary depending upon the facilities availed.
Features of Agra Tours:
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle, qualified English speaking guides (guides fluent in other foreign languages are also available on request) and sightseeing.
- Cost of entry ticket for Taj Mahal and Agra Fort is included unless specified.
- These tours can begin at any time of the day starting from 5:30 am and end by nightfall. Taj Mahal sightseeing can be done at daybreak as well as in moonlit night.
- All tours are completely private and exclusive unless specified otherwise. Each tour is reserved for a particular guest or their own group
- Meals during the tours can be covered depending upon location, schedule and availability.
- No extra or hidden charges for guides, toll tax, parking fee etc.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or use the following contact form: